Here are records of recent sales of off-center mint errors on eBay from April 1, 2009 to June 30, 2009.
1. All lots had buyers. If the coins actually changed hands is unknown.
2. A picture accompanied each lot or it was not recognized.
3. Mislabelled items were ignored.
4. Some lots may have changed hands more than once.
5. “D” next to the date symbolizes that the coin had damage or was scratched.
6. “C” next to the date symbolizes that the coin was cleaned.
7. “B” next to the date symbolizes that the coin had damage and was cleaned.
8. If the date or mint mark was missing, parentheses were used.
9. Postage/handling/insurance fees were ignored.
10. Major auctions were not listed.